ITT group, which is headquartered in USA operates in 35 countries.ITT Goulds Pumps is among the most widely recognized and respected brands in the global pump industry, serving customers in the oil and gas, mining, power generation, chemical, pulp and paper, and general industrial markets. As the only manufacturer to make digital monitoring standard on every process pump, ITT Goulds Pumps continues to lead the industry in both mechanical pump design and the adoption of smart technologies. ITT India has its technology centre and manufacturing facility in Vadodara
ISO Process Pumps
This series is designed in accordance with ISO 5199 and ISO 2858, making it ideal for worldwide chemical or industrial process applications. IC pumps are fitted with a patented seal chamber design called the Cyclone seal chamber, which has been proven to provide the optimum sealing environment for extended mechanical seal life. Optional inducer reduces NPSHr.
- Capacities to 1,980 GPM (450 m3/h)
- Heads to 482 feet (150 m)
- Temperature ranges from-40° F to 350° F(-40°Cto 177°C)
- Pressures to 235 PSIG (16 bar)
Materials: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, 316SS, Duplex SS, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C and Titanium.
ANSI Process Pumps
This is a original ANSI pump which has now become the standard of the industry. Over 1,000,000 installations attest to the remarkable performance of the 3196. Available with a wide range of features for handling difficult applications. i-FRAME power ends maximize reliability and MTBF (Mean time between failure).
- Capacities to 6,000 GPM (1364 m3/h)
- Heads to 730 feet(222 m)
- Temperatures to 500°F(260°c)
- Pressures to 375 PSIG (2586 kpa)
Materials: Ductile Iron , 316SS ,CD4MCu , Alloy 20 , Monel , Nickel , Hastelloy B and C , Titanium.
Model VIC / VIT
Vertical Can – Type/ Vertical Industrial Turbine
A Wide range of hydraulic conditions allows meeting requirements of virtually every pumping service. Designed to meet custom specifications of the user. Model VIC / VIT Can-Type Turbine Meets API -610 specifications.
- Capacities to 65,000 GPM (14763m3/h)
- Heads to 3,500 feet (1,067 m)
- Temperatures to 500°F(260°C)
Materials: Any machinable alloy.
Ring Section High Pressure Multistage Pumps
Model 3393 is designed for industrial process needs including the application in RO.The design includes several features meeting the customer requirements like high efficiency, reliability,convenient maintenance and flexibility.Typical applications include reverse osmosis ,boiler feed,cogeneration, shower/spray service,pressure boosting, and high pressure cleaning.
- Capacities to 3,200 gpm (725 m3/h)
- Head to 3,300 feet head (1000M)
Materials: Carbon steel, 12% Chrome steel, Duplex SS and Super duplex SS.
API 610 Process Pump
Model 3700 API 61O OH2
High temperature and high pressure process pumps designed to fully meet the requirements of API-610. Centerline support for high temperature stability, maximum rigidity. Tangential discharge for maximum hydraulic efficiency.
- Capacities to 6,500 GPM (1,475 m3/h)
- Heads to 1,200 feet (360 m)
- Temperatures to 800° F (427° C)
- Pressures from full vacuum to 870 PSIG (50 kg/cm2).
Materials: All API materials, custom materials available
Abrasives / Solids Handling
Severe Duty Slurry
The "Workhorse" of severe duty slurry pumps. It's not only built to stand up to the toughest services, but the Model 5500 is also designed for extreme ease of maintenance. A heavy duty power end, extra thick wall sections, and easily replaceable wear parts add up to long, reliable operation.
- Capacitiesto 11,000 GPM (2,500 m3/h)
- Heads to 370 feet (113 m)
- Tern peratu res to 2 50° F (121 °C)
- Pressures to 500 PSIG (3,448 kPa)
- Solids to 4 inches (102mm)
Materials: High Chrome Iron, CD4MCu, Endura Chrome.
Horizontal Split Case, Double Suction
Designed for a wide range of industrial, municipal, and marine services.
- Capacities to 225,000 GPM (51,098 m3/h)
- Heads to 900 feet (274 m)
- Suction sizes to 78" and discharge sizes to 66"
- Working pressures to 400 PSIG (2,758kPa)
- Temperatures to 350° F(177° C)
Materials: Cast Iron/Bronze, All Iron, All Bronze, Cast Iron/Stainless Steel, All Stainless Steel.
Medium Duty Slurry
Ideal for most medium duty abrasive and/or corrosive slurry services.Extra thick wet end components extend wear life. Replaceable wear liner for low maintenance cost. Available with dynamic seal for elimination of seal problems, reduced maintenance. Variety of drive arrangements available for application flexibility.
- Capacitiesto 7,000 GPM (1,600 m3/hr)
- Heads to 240 feet (73 m)
- Temperatures to 250° F (120° C)
- Pressures to 150 PSIG (1,034 kPa)
- Solidsto 2.25 inches (57 mm)
Materials: Cast Iron, High Chrome Iron, 316SS, CD4MCu, Endura Chrome.
API 610 Vertical Sump and Process
For all refinery services requiring tank mount or sump duties. Fully compliant with 9th and 10th editions ISO 10749.
- Capacitiesto 3,180 GPM (722 m3/h)
- Heads to 525 feet (160m)
- Temperatures to 450°F(232°C)
- Pit depths to 20 feet (6m)
Materials: Carbon Steel, 12% Chrome Fitted, 316SS, DuplexSS
Models 3620 & 3640 API 610 BB2
Single and Two-Stage Between Bearings
Between bearings, radially split process pumps designed for smooth, reliable operation.Fully meets requirements of API-610.
- Capacities to 19,300 GPM (4,380 m3/h)
- Heads to 2,500 feet (760 m)
- Temperatures to 850° F (455° C)
- Pressures to 1,000 PSIG (70 kg/cm2)
Materials: All API materials, custom materials available.
Model 3600 API-610BB3
Heavy Duty Multi-Stage
Advanced design with proven operating history. Axially split, with many enhanced features that make it an extremely reliable, high performance pump well-suited to a wide range of services.
- Capacities to 4,500 GPM (1,020 m3/h)
- Heads to 6,000 feet (1,825 m)
- Temperatures to 400° F (205° C)
- Pressures to 2,500 PSIG (175 kg/cm2)
Materials: All API materials, custom materials available.
Paper Stock / Process
For the toughest services. Thousands of installations handle stock, solids, fibrous/ stringy materials, abrasive slurries, and corrosives. Patented dynamic seal option eliminates mechanical seal problems.
- Capacities to 28,000 GPM (6360 m3/h)
- Heads to 350 feet (107 m)
- Temperatures to 450°F (232° C)
- Pressures to 285 PSIG (1,965 kPa)
Materials: All lron/316SSTrim, 316SS, 317SS, CD4MCuN.
PumpSmart ® is the latest advancement in pump control and protection to reduce energy consumption, increase uptime and decrease maintenance cost. It allows the pump to be right-sized for the application by dialing in the speed and torque which increases flow economy, reduces heat and vibration and improves overall system reliability.
- Simplified Pump Control PumpSmart was designed specifically to optimize pumping applications and can be used to control a single pump or coordinate between multiple pumps with out the need for an external controller.
- Pump Protection PumpSmart guarantees to protect the pump from upset conditions with patented sensorless pump protection algorithms.
- Smart Flow PumpSmart features a sensorless flow function for centrifugal pumps that can calculate the flow of the pump with in ¡À 5% of the pump rated flow.
- Drive for the DCS While most VFDs can only provide basic information PumpSmart offers unparalleled insight to the pump operation which allows for smoother process control and efficiency.
- Pump Experts PumpSmart is a variable speed drive with pump specific algorithms imbedded into the drive. With over 150 years of pump knowledge let the pump experts take responsibility of your pump system.
I Alert 2
Continuous Machine Health Monitoring
i-ALERT®2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, empowering anyone to safely monitor equipment from a distance.
- Early Detection of Machine Failures
- Vibration, Temperature, Run-time Monitoring
- Data Logging with Trend Analysis
- Advanced Vibration Analysis Tools
- Instant Access to Machine Records
- Wireless Syncing to Mobile Devices
- Industrial Rated for Hazard Environments